Everything you need to know about your advanced Nikon Camera
Join us as we go in depth to unlock the potential of your advanced Nikon camera.
A potent mix of stunning performance and extreme versatility, the advanced Nikon cameras often leave you feeling that you have barely scratched the surface of their capabilities. Join us as we delve deep into the camera controls and settings and emerge with new strategies to unlock their potential!
People attending this in-depth camera training workshop will be looking to come to terms as rapidly as possible with all of the numerous settings and options in order to more fully exploit the outstanding photographic capabilities of their camera.
Our workshop strips back the many layers of camera set-up and controls in order to better acquaint you with how they work, what they are designed to achieve and how best to use them. All based on the practical professional photography experience of your instructor.
We will cover every key aspect of digital SLR photography, and how to optimally use the available options and settings of your camera. From camera basics, learning all about optimising Image Quality and setting the White Balance, we take you to the heart of (digital) photography: the Metering and the Autofocus system. We will teach you how to use and control the various Metering & Exposure modes and how to make the most of the advanced AF system of your camera.
Be prepared for a very full day, packed full of insight into these technological wonders!
As the more advanced Nikon cameras share most features and handle quite similarly, this in-depth camera workshop is suitable for a wide range of Nikon cameras: D90, D7000/D7100, D600, D300/D300s, D700, D800(E), D3/D3s/D3x, and D4.
You can book this workshop either as a private session (for up to two people) — with customised content and duration — or as a full day workshop with below program. For the full day workshop, we need a minimum of 3 or 4 participants (depending on the location).
- Start: 09:00
- Morning session
- Lunch Break
- Afternoon session
- End: ±18:00
- Camera basics
- Menu navigation & settings
- Image quality
- Histogram usage
- White balance
- Release modes
- Shooting & exposure modes
- Exposure compensation
- Metering modes
- ISO settings
- Auto focus
- …and much more!
What to Bring
- D90, D7000/D7100, D600, D300/D300s, D700, D800(E), D3/D3s/D3x, and/or D4 camera
- At least one lens, (preferably a tele or tele-zoom)
- Fully charged battery + spare
- Memory card
- Additional lenses
- Other camera gear
- Upon request
- Private Session: €35/hour + €0,45/km for travel cost/time. For durations of 4 hours and up, discounted pricing applies.
- Day Workshop: €125 per person (€50 deposit)
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Private session: 1 or 2 participants
- Day workshop: 3 – 12 participants
- Fitness: n/a
- Electronic copy of the workshop presentation
- Direct learning from a professional photographer and instructor in an intensive hands-on environment
- Reduced size class for personal attention, regardless of skill level